There is a staggering incidence of 15% with night terrors in children. Night terrors are not to be confused with nightmares. Very little is known about them and the best that the doctor can do is advise that most children grow out of them.
We have a unique solution with a 99% success rate. We don’t even want you to go on trust because we have a
We have a solution for night terrors in children and adults – guaranteed.
Its 17meter (18 yards) protective field is ideal for EMF protection, insomnia, night terrors and meditation. Also, an ideal gift that comes with an inspirational card and in a velvet pouch.
Multibuy option available - Choose from options on right-hand side drop-down.
Buy 2 and save $20 (worth 178)
Buy 3 and save $38 (worth $267)
What causes night Terrors in children and adults?
There are many theories:
- Increased brain activity.
- Glitches in sleep patterns.
- Some researchers believe it is that a chemical trigger causes the brain to 'misfire'.
- These misfires can be caused by many factors such as stress and various other medical ailments.
- Physic attack by malignant, nonphysical entities.
Any or all could be true.
What are the symptoms?
- A sudden awakening from sleep
- Fearful or terrified often screaming, sweating and confused.
- This is usually accompanied with a very rapid heart rate and an inability to explain what happened.
- Night terrors in children and adults occur usually from one hour after falling asleep.
- Often the eyes are wide open although in a deep sleep.
- They may try to get out of bed/cot and often sleep walk.
Usuallythe person has no recall of any bad dreams or nightmares,but may have a vague sense of frightening images.
- Many people see spiders, snakes, tigers or even people in the room.
- They are unable to be fully awakened and are difficult to comfort.
- They often have no memory of the event on awakening.
The Main Points about Night terrors (sleep terrors) are:
- Night terrors in children occur usually from 3 to 12 years
old,but can occur at any age
- It does tend to run in the family
Usuallyoccurs 15 minutes to 1 hour after going to sleep
- The child or person doesn't wake
- They are unable to be comforted
- Will not respond to anyone
- Can last between 10 and 20 minutes
- Doesn't usually remember the night time incidence
- Increased occurrences during times of stress or over-active daytime activity
- There is an 18% incidence of sleep walking and some children manage to actually leave their homes
- Very important to protect the child from injury.
I received the pyramid about 6 days ago (approximately). The first night, I had
100% satisfaction money back guarantee
We want you to rest assured that these devices are genuine, are high-quality, and work. To that end, we offer a money-back guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will refund your money (excluding any postage costs) providing you return the product within 30 days. It must be returned in its original condition, with all its packaging, and with proof of purchase.