We are all being adversely affected by electromagnetic radiation. Our health and lives are at stake, and that isn’t overstating the case. Electro sensitivity is now being recognized as a medical condition.
If you want to educate yourself in simple, easy to understand language about what EMF is, how it affects us and what we can do about it this book is a must read.
Did You Know?
- EMF causes of your headaches.
- Your lack of energy is not always through doing too much - it's probably EMF.
- EMF causes birth defects, abortions and Alzheimer's disease.
- EMF negatively affects your sex life.
- EMF causes depression.
- The stress in your life is more likely to be EMF than lifestyle!
- EMF causes minor and major illnesses including cancer.
- EMF is the main cause of insomnia!
Some of the things you will learn in the EMF Fix:
- How to understanding EMF pollution in easy to understand language.
- What EMF frequencies are.
- What happens when clean electricity becomes polluted?
- Stray voltage!
- What EMF radiation you are exposed to at work.
- EMF radiation in the home.
- The effect EMF has on the environment.
- How EMF affects people.
- Brain tumours.
- Down's syndrome.
- How EMF depletes Melatonin.
- How this causes INSOMNIA.
- What the effects of EMF are on environmental ecosystems
- How EMF affects people.
- The connection between EMF and birth defects.
- EMF and neurological behaviour disorders.
- EMF increases Serum Triglyceride levels.
- How exposure to EMF causes childhood Cancers.
- EMF increases the growth rate of cancer cells.
- What Electrosensitivity is.
- Who it affects.
- The symptoms and illnesses associated with Electrosensitivity.
- Case studies of Electrosensitive people.
- How EMF affects livestock and animals.
- What EMF does to aquatic life.
- Solutions to EMF radiation.
- What you can do at home or work.
- Reducing EMF radiation when you are sleeping.
- Protect yourself from radiation when using a cell phone.
- Reducing radiation from a computer.
- Reducing the effects of EMF radiation from all electrical appliances.
- Alternative solutions.
- The limitations of alternative solutions.
- Practical solutions that work.
It is therefore the goal of this very important eBook to provide you with a proper and thorough understanding of the very dangerous -- and virtually unknown – danger that is called Electromagnetic Field Pollution. This eBook will teach you how to recognize EMF sources in your home and work environment, and will help you identify the negative health effects it may already (without your knowledge!) be having on you and your family. Finally, in the last chapter, it will provide some real answers to this problem that are available to you and your family right now”. Excerpt from “The EMF Fix”
You can’t afford not to know about EMF and the potential harm it is doing. The EMF Fix not only explains how, where and why it also offers practical solutions.
Start being safe today by reading The EMF Fix!
The EMF Fix (ebook)
Educate yourself about one of the greatest threats to our wellbeing of our age.
Sleep like a baby.
A must read for all insomniacs. Easy to read with explanations, advice and solutions that are very do-able.
This is a self-help book that really helps. Written with a hint of humour and lots of personal experience, you certainly won’t nod off to sleep in boredom reading it. Understand why you are having sleepless nights and what you can do about it.
Insomnia and sleep disorders end with “Sleep like a baby”
Some of the things you will learn in Sleeping like a Baby. .
• What is sleep and how much we need.
• What causes insomnia.
• What are sleeping disorders.
• All about night terrors.
• The special needs of Night and shift workers.
• Sleep deprivation when you are sick or in pain.
• How electromagnetic radiation stops us sleeping including scientific research.
• How where you live could stop you from sleeping.
• Simple practical steps from experts to getting the sleep that we need.
“Sleep like a baby” is the answer to all insomnia problems. Get your copy today so that you can start sleeping – like a baby.
Ebook - Sleep Like a Baby
Learn all you need to know about insomnia so that you too can "Sleep Like a Baby"
Dealing with stress naturally.
Experiencing anxiety, tension and stress are immutable facts of life in this day and age. The pace of modern life picks up more and more each week. Many of us become overwhelmed because it becomes increasingly difficult to find time to relax or take it easy every now and then.
Few of us are able to "take time out to smell the flowers" nowadays, especially since the world wide recession hit and affected all of our lives. Many of us are working more than one job to make ends meet and rarely have time for healthy, emotional fulfilling activities that could allay our feelings of tension, anxiety and stress.
Even though stress is a recognized killer that contributes to all kinds of potentially lethal conditions including strokes and heart attacks it is an inevitable fact of life for just about everyone.
In fact many people are thrown for a loop at least once again and feel overwhelmed by a mountain of work. It is hard to stay physically or emotionally stable when you feel squished by financial troubles, needy people and rigid societal structures that make us feel exasperated and frustrated.
Feeling like life is just too much to bear is a fairly routine occurrence for most people and rather than be knocked down by circumstances many people find some kind of "crutch" to get them through the day.
Some people self-medicate by using alcohol, food or street drugs to relieve stress and anxiety and others take themselves to a doctor's office to get a prescription for something that will calm them down, perk them up or cheer them up.
Of course all of these things will only bring you a temporary respite from the stress and in fact the escapist nature of these "treatments" - self administered or not - often rebounds in the form of hangovers, unmet deadlines and getting even more behind which of course results in even more stress.
Getting stressed out every day is normal but for some individuals stress and anxiety becomes so bad that they have to call in sick, cancel social obligations and avoid living their life!
They simply have no time but to do anything else but handle their stress and emotional pain and the difficult, broken machine that has now become their mind!
Is managing your stress becoming your new full time job! You might need help with that!
The problem with experiencing too much stress is that it eventually leads to chronic anxiety or a depression that is too much for you to handle. Many people have nervous breakdowns or need to be treated for addiction.
At one point I thought I was Superwoman and in order to be all things to all people I stretched myself to the limit. I made absolutely not time for me and made every minute of my day about pleasing others.
The result was a lack of self-care that led to chronic attacks of anxiety which eventually left me depressed.
I was such a mess that other people just simply stopped including me in their plans because I was such a downer to be with. I became depressed and isolated which in turn increased my anxiety and stress about trying to "act normal" even though I did not feel quite right at all.
To top it off my doctors were prescribing me antidepressants that caused me to bloat up and gain weight and want to do nothing else but eat and lie on the couch.
By the time I was done taking all of these medications I was a real mess and I had gained a lot of weight! It took me about a year to discover the natural solutions and therapies that would eventually give me the confidence to reduce my dependency on eating too much, drinking alcohol and taking antidepressants in order to manage my burnt out psyche.
I wrote this eBook after I successfully found ways to wrestle control of my life back from the beasts known as anxiety stress and depression and stop getting depressed when things were not perfect!
Part of my problem was that I did not realize that stress was at the root cause of all of my problems. I was so busy running the treadmill in the rat race that I just could not see the way I was behaving, how I was constantly reacting rather than taking charge of my life and succumbing to the ravages of stress.
My first step when researching this book was to find out all I could about stress, anxiety and tension and what causes these conditions to manifest in our lives as a chronic, harmful problem.
In Dealing With Stress Naturally you will be become familiar with the basics about these psychologically and physically damaging conditions including --
- A discussion of the many definitions of stress and how medical professionals have typically defined it
- How irritability often manifests as a front line symptom of stress
- The symptoms of stress overload that can affect your ability to concentrate or focus on the task at hand
- The difference between "good" and "bad" stress
- The situations where it appropriate to seek out stress on purpose
- Why you are more prone to terrible accidents when you are stressed
- How the constant nurturing of negative emotions can lead to our stress levels
- What "feeling in control" of your live has to do with helping you manage stress
- How the "fight or flight" mechanism serves us in some situations and makes us chronically ill in others
- The biological evolution of the defense mechanisms that cause us to overreact to too much stimuli in the first place
- How chronic illness can cause terrible anxiety and tension as a sideline secondary symptom
- The role that dysfunctional families and relationships can play in increasing your stress levels
- Why doing the wrong type of work can be so unhealthy for you and cause your stress and anxiety levels to skyrocket
- How the Holmes-Rahe Social Readjustment Scale is used for measuring the impact of stress that is attached to various events in life with Death of a Spouse scoring a top 100 score
- The statistics regarding the number of stress related ailments that warrant millions of visits to the doctor every year
- The severe health consequences that can be the result of not being able to handle stress very well.
- How your mind and body are affected by stress
- How to recognize the warning signs that your stress levels are getting too high
- How to develop effective stress management strategies and techniques
- When to see professional advice for your anxiety, tension or stress
- A comprehensive list of all of the antidepressant drugs that are prescribed for anxiety and depression plus a discussion of all of their side effects
- How being prescribed antidepressants like Prozac or Effexor can cause problems such as blurred vision, sleep disruption, weight gain, abnormal bleeding, abdominal pain, sexual problems and gastrointestinal disturbance
...and a lot more information about tension, anxiety and stress that is practical and allows you to see your condition in the same light as a medical professional.
Ebook - Dealing with stress naturally
Learn about stress - what causes it and how to deal with it
100% satisfaction money back guarantee
We want you to rest assured that these devices are genuine, are high-quality, and work. To that end, we offer a money-back guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will refund your money (excluding any postage costs) providing you return the product within 30 days. It must be returned in its original condition, with all its packaging, and with proof of purchase.